sábado, octubre 18, 2008

Icebreaker at a party in the East Village


Who was Joseph Cotten?
He was in Citizen Kane
He was in Shadow of a Doubt
(That's Hitchcock mami)
Woody Allen mentions him
in a short story about
examining psychic phenomena
and speaking of Woody Allen
He read Flann O'Brien
He took from him
I can prove it
O'Brien wrote (more or less, I am drunk):
I hit Old Mathers in the head
and instead of screaming
He said in a very conversational way
"I do not care for celery"
Allen wrote (more or less, I am drunk mami):
Needleman was hit in the head
by a demolition ball
before expiring
He said these enigmatic words
"No thanks, I already own a penguin"
I do not know about you
To me it is the same
but you can have a different opinion
after all I am a Leo
and you are?





<< Inicio

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Suscribirse a Entradas [Atom]